I am looking to hire a UI interaction designer who will work with me in creating user interfaces for new product concepts. This is a highly visible position in the company given the strategic nature of the products this person will work on.
Here is the job description. If you know someone who may be interested in this position, please have them send their resume to gshenoy at salary.com
Thanks in advance
Job Title: User Interaction Designer – this is a highly visible position and will work on brand new product concepts.
• Create UI concepts and solutions that satisfy business requirements.
• Collaborate with product managers and engineering to ensure that the final product meets usability requirements
• Design interactive navigation, controls and icons
• Create navigation trees and flow charts
• Create wire frames, mockups, and interactive prototypes
• Draft detailed UI design documents for use by engineering.
• Innovate new solutions, with the ability to present multiple design ideas
• Excellent UI design skills and an outstanding portfolio of interactive projects
• 3+ years experience in web design and a solid understanding of the relationship between content, visual design, user interface and technology
• Experience and participation in the complete product life cycle of launched websites or software applications
• Core competency in graphic design with emphasis on consistency, attention to detail, simplicity and innovation
• Possess strong communication skills with the ability to listen, articulate design and incorporate feedback
• Work collaboratively with product managers and engineers
• Be organized, work effectively under deadlines, and manage multiple concurrent projects
• Ability to work independently with minimal direction to meet creative and business needs
• Strong understanding of implementation technologies, and how to design with limitations
• Consumer Internet experience preferred
• BA/BS in fine arts, graphic arts, human factors or related field
Description: Salary.com is a leading provider of on-demand web based software for Human Resource professionals that simplifies compensation, performance management and succession planning to ensure the connection between people, pay and performance. Salary.com’s cutting edge technology is integrated with actionable data and content, empowering customers to make the best decisions about pay and performance and help them to attract, motivate, reward and retain top performers