Guy Kawasaki interviewed Penelope Trunk, author of Brazen Careerist: The New Rules for Success on the nine biggest myths of the workplace.
Here they are:
- You’ll be happier if you have a job you like.
- Job-hopping will hurt you.
- The glass ceiling still exists.
- Office politics is about backstabbing.
- Do good work, and you’ll do fine.
- You need a good resume.
- People with good networks are good at networking.
- Work hard and good things will come.
- Create the shiny brand of you!
For more information, read it at Guy’s blog.